Canceled this year Secondary to COVID 19
Restorative retreat on beautiful Yukon Island
Yukon Island Retreat
• Participate in movement lessons to unravel obstructions that limit your ability to engage fully in the life you want to live.
• Enjoy healthy home-cooked meals in the beautiful, peaceful setting of Yukon Island, one of Alaskaʼs foremost retreats:
• Walk the beach or island trails, paddle a kayak, bead a necklace, or paint a picture during the leisure hours.
• Find opportunities for companionship or solitude at your doorstep.
• Maximum # of participants: 10. Register early to ensure space!
• For further information and approval to register, please see Contact information.